Who we are
Our website address is: https://shopeenk.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We can collect various types of personal and other information based on the use of your products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address and e-mail address.
- Other technical information about the use of equipment, display, site and/or application usage, and your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect two types of customer data:
- Those who input during the account login process.
- Which is generated through your use of our websites, products, and services.
We may use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- Provide you the best possible user experience
- Providing the services you use, and answering your inquiries
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers and promotions
- Delivering optimized content that may be of interest to you
- Addressing Network Integrity and Security Issues
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our User Agreement
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Any data transmission on the Internet can not be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, any information you transfer to the shopeenk is sent to you at your own risk. However, the shopeenk uses website security measures in line with the current best practices for the protection of its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include tracking steps for the protection of data, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, change or destruction due to technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and misuse. We believe that incidents of misuse or unauthorized event incidents can occur with any website, service or consumer contact. In those instances, we have to move quickly to differentiate our policy problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and to reduce any inconvenience or risk to our customers. As appropriate and necessary, the shopeenk will inform the relevant officials of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized event incidents. The Shopeenk will not sell or share your personal information with any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or if you want us to update the information you have about us or help you adjust your preferences, please reach us by email at [email protected].